Duncan is one of the most popular motivational speakers in London. As a result, he has delivered his presentations to clients, organizations, teams, leaders, and NGOs around London for the last decade. He is a selection of the top 10 conference venues in London.
- Congress Centre, is a Contemporary conference complex with 17 flexible rooms for meetings, events, launches and dining. The Congress Hall is the largets of the 17 rooms and can hold 500 delegates seated in a theatre-style or 850 for a standing reception. Finally, this versatile room can hold 320 for a sit-down, three-course dinner. You can find them on 28 Great Russell St, London WC1B 3LS Their phone number is: 020 7467 1318
- Woburn House Conference Centre, is a beautiful building with several modern rooms and spaces for conferences, meetings, exhibitions and AGMS. Woburn House’s largest suite can accommodate up to 180 delegates in a theatre style or 112 in cabaret layout. You can find them on 2, Woburn House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HQ Their phone number is: 020 7419 5489
- Cavendish Conference Centre, is located adjacent to Oxford Circus and Cavendish Square, and has a revered reputation for superb customer service, hospitality and outstanding conference facilities. You can find them on Cavendish Venues, 22 Duchess Mews, London W1G 9DT Their phone number is: 020 7706 7700
- Regent’s Conference and Events Centre, Indoor and outdoor events spaces for hire at an 18th-century college building within Regent’s Park.The Tuke Hall, for example, auditorium is a purpose-built theatre with comfortable tiered seating for 370 guests. You can find them on Regent’s University London, Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS. Their phone number is: 020 7487 7540
- BMA House, was British Medical Association since 1925 and has capacities ranging from 10 all the way up to 320 delegates. You can find them on Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP. Their phone number is: 020 7874 7020
- One Park Crescent, is an events and conference space to hire in a beautiful classic building, including garden views and picture windows in some rooms. You can find them on 1 Park Crescent, London W1B 1SH. Their phone number is: 020 7631 8397
- Altitude London, is a high-rise setting for a slick, 5-floor event venue with a bar, 2 restaurants and a cinema. You can find them on Millbank Tower, 21 – 24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP. Their phone number is: 020 3019 6500
- One Moorgate Place, is a modern restaurant and conference space set within an art-filled 1890 building. It’s open for weekday breakfast and lunch but also for hosting your conference or corporate event. You can find them on Chartered Accountants’ Hall, 1 Moorgate Pl, London EC2R 6EA. Their phone number is: 020 7920 8613
- De Vere West One, is a Conference/meeting space in a grand building with audio-visual equipment and free WiFi. The Grand Hall to a dedicated suite of training rooms. Overall there are 37 event spaces here for up to 750 delegates in a theatre-style and up to 1,500 for a drinks reception, You can find them on 9-10 Portland Pl, London W1B 1PR. Their phone number is: 020 7034 9700
- 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, offers 3 rooms most suited to conferences. The largest seats 125 guests in a theatre style. The venue has 6 additional rooms that are more suited to smaller conferences of up to 60 guests, or can equally be used for catering or break out spaces. You can find them on 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5AH. Their phone number is: 020 7969 5224
If you are interested in bringing Duncan to speak at your event or conference then please get in touch using the button below to receive a no-obligation quote.